As the leading resource for outsourced accounting and financial management services in the Northeast, Accounting Management Solutions provides a wide range of tailored services that match your needs and evolve as your objectives change.
An accountant can crunch the numbers. But it takes a good deal more depth—experience, perspective, and resources—to bring clarity when your organization faces change.
That's why AMS offers so much more than a set of skills. You get hands-on experts who become an integral part of your team. Experts who can help you adjust to new threats or opportunities as they arise, respond to unexpected events, update existing systems or put systems in place where none existed.
We help for-profit and nonprofit organizations grow and adapt to change by providing experienced, hands-on consultants to help facilitate a smooth transition for your business or organization. That's the AMS advantage.
Clients call on AMS to manage:
- Audit Preparation and Support
- Cash Flow Reporting and Analysis
- Financial Reports development
- GAAP / FASB Compliance (e.g. SOP 97-2, FAS 116 & 117)
- Interim Financial Management
- Merger and Acquisition Accounting/Carve-out
- New Form 990 Assessment and Implementation
- Real Estate/Construction Project Accounting
- Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- SAS 115 Readiness
- Interim and part-time finance and accounting staffing -- CFOs, controllers and senior accountants