Accounting Management Solutions is the only firm in the Northeast with a dedicated team that understands that nonprofit organizations (whether they are cultural, environmental, community based, philanthropic, human services, religious or non-governmental) all have an uncompromising need for strong and effective financial management. Funding sources, boards, advisors, and constituents demand it. AMS supports nonprofits by providing industry-trained and experienced accounting and financial professionals who employ best practices that help organizations get back on track. We provide part-time and interim nonprofit CFOs, controllers, and senior accountants who can step in and take the reins in case of emergency, guide an organization through special projects and assessments, and provide extra support during busy periods or seasonal work, such as audit prep.
- GAAP NFP Specialists
- Utilization/endowment accounting
- Investments and split interest donations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Budget and projection preparation
- Federal, state, or foundation grant billing and reporting
- Policies/procedures development and documentation
- New organization setup – charter of accounts
- Accounting Software selection and set up
- SAS 115 readiness
- A-133 audit compliance review
- GAAP financial reporting under FAS 116 and 117
- Form 990, 1023 preparation
- Massachusetts UFR preparation
- Real Estate development accounting/cost certification
- Board training
- Mergers and acquisition due diligence
Talk to us about our services for nonprofits:
- One Day CFO
- AMS Rapid Diagnostic® for Nonprofits
Want more information? Read more about Leigh Tucker, Managing Director, Nonprofit Solutions.
Foundations, cultural associations and the arts, community-based organizations, museums, and philanthropic organizations-- nonprofits must link their money to their mission!