Grant Money for Management Assistance for Massachusetts Manufacturing Companies
The Smaller Business Association of New England (SBANE) recently received $250,000 to spend on matching grants to support operational improvements and provide management assistance for Massachusetts manufacturing companies. Eligible companies can receive up to $7,500 worth of services.
Program qualifications include:resources/grant-money-massachusetts-manufacturing-companies
- Is your primary business manufacturing?
- Are your annual revenues under $100M?
- Are you headquartered or have a majority of your business located in Massachusetts?
The deadline for applications is November 2nd by the close of business. More information on the program.
AMS will work with executives to determine their company’s eligibility for the grants, and assist in the application process.
QUESTIONS TO ASK:
- Can your company get good information off your accounting system?
- Are you able to produce timely monthly financial reports, including a balance sheet, cash flow, etc.?
- Do you have a dashboard where you can easily review key financial metrics?
- Do you have written policies for financial and accounting procedures?
- Do you have the right people in the right roles in your finance and accounting department?
If you answered “no” to any of the above questions, you would be a good candidate to work with AMS and take advantage of the opportunity provided by the SBANE Manufacturing Grant Matching Program.
AMS can help with:
- Assessment and implementation of a new accounting system or an upgrade
- Getting the company’s financials in shape for going to the bank for financing
- Developing effective financial modeling and reporting
- A part-time or interim CFO/ Controller to help improve processes
- Regulatory compliance
Contact Jim Bourdon firstname.lastname@example.org