- timevalue.com/tools.html - A comprehensive set of online, easy-to-use financial calculators.
- http://www.mscpaonline.org - Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- www.inc.com/guides - Inc. magazine's how-to guides on the full array of business management and growth issues.
- www.sbane.org - A membership organization focused on promoting the interests of small businesses through education, lobbying, and meetings.
- www.mass.gov/dbt - Massachusetts business development resources
- www.sots.state.ct.us/Business/BusinessMain.html - Connecticut business development resources.
- http://www.ri.gov/business/ - Rhode Island business development resources.
- http://www.nh.gov/business/index.html - New Hampshire business development resources.
- http://www.dca.state.vt.us/ - Vermont business development resources.
- www.maine.gov/portal/business - Maine business development resources.
- http://www.entrepreneur.com/bizstartups/index.html - Starting a Business, Starting a Small Business - Startup Articles, Tips, and Expert Advice.
- www.sba.gov/starting_business - Starting & Managing a Business.
- www.PCAOB.com - Provides a complete cross-referenced index of SEC filers, firms, offices, CPAs, services/fees, and compliance disclosures.
- http://www.soxlaw.com - A Guide To The Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- http://accountingedu.org - CPA Requirements by state.
- www.idealist.org - Information for and about nonprofits.
- Talking to Your Board About UPMIFA What Your Board Needs to Know Now about the Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act (UPMIFA).
- Bridgestar - Nonprofit jobs, career and recruiting articles, and networking for the nonprofit sector.
- www.ncna.org - A resource website maintained by the National Council of Nonprofit Associations.
- www.nonprofit.about.com/od/managinganonprofitorg - Resources from About.com.
- fdncenter.org - Comprehensive guide to U.S. philanthropy and grant-making foundations.
- www.tgci.com - Resource for grantsmanship training and grant information.
- philanthropy.com/managing - Expert insight and advice on management issues from The Chronicle of Philanthropy.
- www.firstgov.gov/Business/Nonprofit.shtml - The official U.S. government Web portal for information for nonprofit organizations, including laws, management and operations, grants and assistance, and tax information.
- www.massnonprofit.org - News and information for and about Massachusetts nonprofits.
- www.inc.com/guides - Inc. magazine's best resources, hand picked by its editors, on a full range of business operational and management issues.
- www3.best-in-class.com/database - A database of research for sale addressing a wide range of best practices.
- www.irs.gov/businesses/Small-Businesses - IRS resources for small business.
- www.business.com - Search engine and business directory.
- www.managementhelp.org/topics.htm - Comprehensive index of free articles of interest to nonprofit and for-profit organizations.
- www.smartbiz.com/article/articleview/16/1/13/ - Templates of forms covering finance, compensation, hiring, marketing, worker safety, and more.