Clients engage AMS when they require expertise and thought leadership to help them address challenges in their financial operations and businesses. We provide superior, experienced, consulting talent when it’s needed.
Value Added Services
Our seasoned consultants truly become part of your team, working side-by-side with staff at all levels ensuring that scarce resources are put to their best possible use. We do not just assess issues and challenges and bring good ideas. We leverage our deep financial experience to propose and implement practical, right-sized solutions.
Our team adapts to your objectives, providing advice and counsel that is sensitive to your evolving short, medium, and long-term goals. Regardless of the scope or scale of challenges, businesses can proceed with confidence when they work with AMS. With a long record of successful engagements, we’re ready to help you face the challenges ahead.
AMS Can Assist with:
- Interim CFO/Director of Finance
- Part-time CFO, controller, senior accountant
- Full or partial outsourced accounting operations
- Technical accounting research and support (e.g. FAS 123R, IFRS)
- Audit preparation
- Project Management
- Internal controls assessment and redesign
- Policies and procedures- assessment and development
- Accounting/ERP software assessment, implementation and conversions
- Annual budget preparation
- Pre and post-merger due diligence and integration
- Retained Search